The 2015 International Ocean Vector Winds Science Team meeting in Portland, Oregon on May 19 - 21 solicits contributions on the following topics:
- Programmatic Talks
- Current and future Ocean Vector Wind Mission Updates
- New Products and Applications
- Waves, Currents and Ice
- Atmosphere and Ocean Coupling
- Meteorological Applications
- Oceanographic Applications
- Climate Data Record Development and Analysis
- Coastal Applications working group
- Surface Stress working group
- Climate working group
Suggestions for contributions on ocean vector wind science topics in other areas are welcome as well.
For reference, contributions to past meetings are accessible at http://coaps.fsu.edu/scatterometry/meeting/past.php.
Abstract deadline: March 24, 2015
Registration deadline: May 12, 2015
(However, Hotel rooms must be confirmed by April 18, 2015, to guarantee our reduced group rate!)
Location, Lodging, and Transportation information can be accessed on the Location and Lodging page.
The venue is the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower in Portland, Oregon.
Additional practical details including instructions to presenters, poster information, and transportation details will be available in our Practical Information Document (to be posted).
2015 International OVWST Meeting
May 19–21 in Portland, Oregon