The 2014 International Ocean Vector Winds Science Team meeting in IFREMER, in Brest, France on June 2 - 4 solicits contributions on the following topics:
- Introductory Talks
- Current and future Ocean Vector Wind Mission Updates
- New Products and Applications
- Waves, Currents and Ice
- Atmosphere and Ocean Coupling
- Meteorological Applications
- Oceanographic Applications
- Climate Data Record Development and Analysis
- Special Sessions
Suggestions for contributions on ocean vector wind science topics in other areas are welcome as well.
For reference, contributions to past meetings are accessible at http://coaps.fsu.edu/scatterometry/meeting/past.php.
Abstract Submission: April 8, 2014
Registration: May 14, 2014
The venue is IFREMER.
2014 International OVWST Meeting
June 2–4 in Brest, France