The 2014 International Ocean Vector Winds Science Team meeting in IFREMER, in Brest, France on June 2 - 4 solicits contributions on the following topics:
- Introductory Talks
- Current and future Ocean Vector Wind Mission Updates
- New Products and Applications
- Waves, Currents and Ice
- Atmosphere and Ocean Coupling
- Meteorological Applications
- Oceanographic Applications
- Climate Data Record Development and Analysis
- Special Sessions
Suggestions for contributions on ocean vector wind science topics in other areas are welcome as well.
For reference, contributions to past meetings are accessible at http://coaps.fsu.edu/scatterometry/meeting/past.php.
Abstract Submission: April 15, 2014
Registration: May 14, 2014
The venue is IFREMER.
Additional practical details including instructions to presenters, poster information, and transportation details available in our 2014 Meeting Practical Information document.
2014 International OVWST Meeting
June 2–4 in Brest, France